As a Baltic Finance Controller, you will engage with senior stakeholders and will be the primary point of contact for the Baltic EY leadership in a wide scope of financial advice and analytical tasks. You will be focusing on performance improvement of large and complex portfolios and will play a significant role in planning/budgeting, internal costs control, financial modelling and various operational improvement projects. With that you will be part of internal finance function which covers finance support for EY Baltic practices in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.
- Understand Key Performance Indicators and its drivers, advise business leaders on their performance and proactively highlight areas of concern;
- Actively participate in annual budget preparation process, review, aggregate and analyze information submitted by budget owners;
- Review financial results against budgets, goals and historical performance, and ensure that any unusual or weak performance is identified and challenged;
- Control the direct costs and overheads, including monthly variance analysis and commentary;
- Respond to queries and request from sub-region controllers;
- Prepare various monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports and analytics on financial performance and areas of concerns.
Skills and attributes for success
Excellent analytical and critical thinking, project management skills would be great assets and help you to succeed. We value business-oriented mindset, motivation to continually develop personal & technical skills through training, experience and coaching.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a financial role;
- High proficiency in analytical, data gathering and visualization skills;
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions;
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a related discipline;
- High level of spoken and written Latvian and English.
Ideally, you’ll also have
International experience would be an advantage.
We offer you
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world;
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues;
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career;
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.