You are the star what we are looking for, if You have:
- University degree in Construction or in Engineering;
- At least 5 years' experience of team management;
- Work experience on construction sites at least 2 years;
- Good knowledge and experience of technical engineering methods and regulations;
- Successful project management experience;
- English at B2 level and Latvian at C1 level;
- Strong computer skills.
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Readiness to go on business trips
- B category driver licence
You will be responsible
You will be responsible for developing and management of Property portfolio; employees management of Facilities, Property Portfolio and Construction Quality Assurance teams in accordance with company principles and leadership model; ensuring compliance with the personnel, organisational and procedural requirements in the area of responsibility, with the purpose of achieving company goals and complying with technical specifications for the site-specific implementation of construction projects.
The company is offering
The company is offering to you an interesting and challenging job in an international environment, a professional and supportive team to work with and a possibility to develop yourself along with your career. It is a chance to work in a dynamic working environment and a great opportunity to grow with trustworthy and open-minded company.
Monthly salary: Starting from 3000 EUR net and the company is ready to evaluate wishes of each candidate!
Motivation package: Smartphone, laptop, health insurance, travel insurance, car and fuel.