4finance Group is one of Europe’s largest digital consumer lenders.
For more than 10 years we have been providing fast and convenient financial solutions in a digital world.
Leveraging automation and data-driven insights, 4finance provides convenient products in a responsible way. We offer various types of loans, designed to meet our customers’ needs.
At 4finance, we have an entrepreneurial mindset, strive for excellence, yet keep things simple. Our business is driven by leading edge technology and our talented people - the most important ingredient of our success. 4finance has created a supportive, rewarding and empowering environment, where employees can grow their talent. We are proud to have a global network of leading experts, who are driven by passion to deliver.
We love what we do!
Join our team! We are looking for a Administrative Assistant in Riga HQ office!
Your daily tasks will be:
- Handling full document flow including - preparing, formatting, printing, bounding, gathering signatures, scanning, copying, etc.)
- Processing outgoing and incoming documents with international/local courier, post and when required ensuring direct deliveries (e.g. Commercial register, notary, etc.)
- Ensuring invoice and contract filing within the Cost Approval system
- Maintaining appropriate filing systems and preparing reports
- Assisting in matters related to facility management, work and fire safety, mandatory health check-ups, vaccinations, etc.
- Liaising with Executive Assistant to handle requests and queries from management team
- Replacing Office Administrator as required
What we expect from you:
- University degree or last year student
- Strong communication, time-management, and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accountability
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Enthusiastic attitude to work and flexibility
- Previous experience optional, but willingness to learn/develop is a must
- Very good Latvian and English (both written and spoken), Russian – optional
- Monthly salary EUR 1200.00 – 1400.00 gross, depending on experience, education, and skills
- All the resources and tools to perform your tasks
- Health insurance, including a mental wellness program
- Room for professional growth (trainings/workshops/coaching)
- A possibility to work in a modern and welcoming office in Riga
- Inspiring team and great colleagues
- Company events and team-building activities
- Onsite parking
Expected start date: January 2022
Schedule: working days from 9:00 to 18:00 (one hour lunch break)
Working place: Lielirbes 17a-8, Riga
Remote work is not possible
Valid Covid-19 certificate is a must
Employment type: Permanent