Do you have the desire and ambition to lead the process of launching new innovative Enterprise Storage vendors in Baltic countries? Our VAD team is expanding so we are looking for BDM in Enterprise Storage. It is a great opportunity if you are looking for challenges and professional development.
BDM, Enterprise Storage
ASBIS Baltics, a subsidiary of ASBISC Enterprises, leading Value Add Distributor, OEM, and Solutions Provider of IT, IoT, IoT, AI across CEE, FSU, MEA, invites to apply for the vacancy of Business Development Manager in Enterprise Storage.
• Work Experience in System Integrators, representatives of Vendors or top End Users.
• Experience in developing of server or storage systems business of at least one from the leading vendors like Dell EMC, NetApp, HPE, Fujitsu, Huawei, IBM or others
• Ability and willingness to communicate with executives of partner companies, as well as end users
• Initiative, ability to work effectively both independently and in a team
• Native Latvian speaker or fluent in Latvian
• Knowledge of English at an intermediate level, knowledge of Russian is an advantage
• Bachelor or equivalent education.
• Development of Enterprise Storage solutions business unit (Pure Storage, the leader in all-flash solutions and some others)
• Expansion of the partner network in tight cooperation with sales team, establishing strong personal contacts with key 2-tier partners and representatives of vendors
• Delivering specifications, pricing, project management and tender requirements
• Taking part in marketing and training activities
• Reaching KPI’s on quarterly basis
• Class A office with a beautiful panoramic view
• Free parking
• Shared company car
• Career opportunities and personal growth
• Regular internal trainings