What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating a lot of opportunities for people like YOU — people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues globally, you will collaborate on crafting solutions for prestigious companies and help them become more flexible, innovative and successful. And this is your chance to join the success story: we are looking for a Senior Developer to join Application Development and Maintenance (ADM) Team.
About Cognizant ADM
Our vision is to engineer applications for modern businesses and thereby accelerate customers’ digital transformation through industry expertise, modern software engineering and partnerships with Cloud, SaaS and product partners. We follow a strategy that leverages a forward-looking approach to help our customers by delivering future-proof applications and ensuring they are Fit for Use, Fit for Purpose and Fit for Future.
We work with the world’s leading organizations to provide collaborative solutions to their business and IT challenges with innovative ideas that are embraced by their customers.
More information? https://www.cognizant.com/application-services-and-modernization
About the role:
- Development of Java applications
- Deployment, automation, and support
- Maintenance and support of high-volume, low-latency applications, delivering high availability, security, scalability, and performance
- Implementation of monitoring, metrics, and logging systems
- Managing and maintaining tools to automate operational processes
- Contribution in all phases of the development lifecycle, collaboration within DevOps team and customer stakeholders
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives solutions and technologies
- Expect to become expert in Angular, ngrx, Spring, Java, Docker, Kubernetes, API gateways
Our ideal candidate has:
- Java programming experience (4-7 years)
- Overall IT experience of more than 7 years
- Experience with DevOps CI/CD tools and some testing frameworks
- Good understanding of operations and development processes
- React/Angular skills will be treated as an advantage.
What you can expect :
The competitive compensation package consists of a base salary from 2200 - 3250 EUR gross/ monthly, annual bonus, and monetary recognitions.
Benefits package that encourages healthy living, well-being, and desire to learn and grow:
• from the first working day available Life insurance and Health insurance plan which also includes dentistry, pharmacy coverage, various sports;
• compensation of optical glasses or contact lenses up to 180 EUR;
• accessing a smartphone and mobile subscription, as well free car parking or bike shelter;
• individual life coaching and mindfulness sessions;
• flexible working hours, and ability to work from home;
• various learning platforms with over 50,000 self-paced courses, books and other training resources;
• self-realization opportunities through outreach, committees and communities.
Cognizant as a digital company, makes employee health and safety its top priority. With that in mind, we are implementing virtual hiring and work practices which means interviews will be conducted online.
Stay up to date with our website https://careers.cognizant.com/global/en
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.