• Experience in software and functional testing.
• Knowledge of QA methodologies to deliver more efficient QA processes.
• Understanding of software development processes.
• Attention to details, strong analytical and diagnostic skills.
• Basic SQL knowledge.
• Knowledge of any programming language would be an advantage.
• Good communication skills.
• Fluent English. Russian or Latvian will be considered as an advantage.
• Work closely with developers back to back, know what they cover in unit tests, help them define integration and API tests.
• Perform all means of testing (manual/automated, functional/non-functional, black-box/white-box).
• Actively participate in improving QA processes, procedures, and implementing best practices.
• Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and sales-driven company and build its future.
• Dynamic work in a rapidly growing international company with personal development possibilities.
• Professional team with various, international backgrounds to collaborate.
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
• Opportunity for career development.