Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
- To assist with organising photo and video shoots, including Game Presenter scheduling, liaising with the makeup artist and organising the brief;
- To be present during shoots to assist with adhoc matters;
- To assist with photo selection from photo shoots, review content and share feedback about edited assets;
- To assist with asset organisation, renaming files and uploading content to the Client Area;
- To assist the Marketing Project Manager with ongoing projects;
- Undertake market research to keep up with new industry trends, as well as propose new ideas for im-provements;
- Ensure the appropriate use of corporate logo, colours, templates and signatures in line with the corporate guidelines;
- Contribute to an effective, efficient and productive marketing department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are followed;
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required.
- Marketing/Business degree preferred;
- Excellent organisational and communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Well organised, independent and methodical;
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and initiative;
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and a desire to learn.
- Challenging work in a dynamic international team.
- Health insurance and other benefits.
- Professional and personal development.
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
- Reliable and friendly colleagues.
If you are interested, please apply by adding your CV as well as cover letter in English!