4finance Group is one of Europe’s largest digital consumer lenders.
For more than 10 years we have been providing fast and convenient financial solutions in a digital world.
Leveraging automation and data-driven insights, 4finance provides convenient products in a responsible way. We offer various types of loans, designed to meet our customers’ needs.
At 4finance, we have an entrepreneurial mindset, strive for excellence, yet keep things simple. Our business is driven by leading edge technology and our talented people - the most important ingredient of our success. 4finance has created a supportive, rewarding and empowering environment, where employees can grow their talent. We are proud to have a global network of leading experts, who are driven by passion to deliver.
We love what we do!
Join our team! We are looking for a Financial Risk Analyst in Riga HQ office!
We are looking for a Financial Risk Analyst to join the Risk team. If you have an interest in data analysis and modeling, you have excellent Excel and SQL / SAS skills, have experience in risks management and you really enjoy analytics, then this is the perfect role for you!
What you will do:
- Actively participate in reserving and write-off processes
- Gather data from Group companies and perform analysis and modelling
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual and other periodic reports, as well as other one-off reports/analysis on demand
- Align and put forward proposals for improvements in the quality of public data, in order to make a qualitative analysis
- Work on improvement of existing reports and on process automatization
- Rate the quality of the portfolio company and the dynamics of deviations from plans and other public companies, and other important financial indicators
- Review and work on improvement of existing methodology, participation in methodology development
- Align and put forward proposals for the necessary actions to improve the company's financial and/or other indexes
- Make proposals for process improvements and effectiveness
- Get participation in Group level projects related to Financial Risk area
Some must haves:
- University degree in mathematics / economics / finance
- Ability to analyze and evaluate the business's financial position and present the results obtained
- Previous experience in risks management or similar
- Excellent computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAS, SQL, R, SPSS or similar programming language
- Demonstrated logical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong attention to details, high sense of responsibility and willingness to develop in risk area
- Very good knowledge of English
We are offering:
- Challenging projects that you will have the real impact on
- Employee development program to support you in your personal and professional development
- Health insurance
- The best team and great colleagues
- Salary from 1500.00 EUR to 2200.00 EUR gross monthly (depending on the candidate level of experience and competence)