This is the job.
- Maintain and support a variety of applications provided as a service in mixed infrastructure.
- Respond to incidents, further diagnosis, resolution, root cause identification, documentation.
- Monitor a variety of systems and interfaces, scheduled tasks, and business application processes in order to ensure business process continuity.
- Plan and schedule upgrades, updates, reconfigure OS and applications, test and implement configuration changes.
- Advanced practical Linux administration skills (pref. CentOS, RedHat environments).
- Ability to maintain servers and keep the applications and services up and running.
- Ability to work on projects independently, keeping track of many ongoing tasks simultaneously.
- Good understanding of networks and network protocols, e.g. TCP/IP stack and application layer protocols like DNS, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP.
- Understanding of Windows domain infrastructure, AD, LDAP, GPO, permissions, security groups.
- IT degree or equivalent work experience.
Seen as advantage:
The more skills mentioned below you have the better, but don`t hesitate to apply if few are missing:
- Experience as a Team Lead
- Ability to explain complicated things in simple words.
- Understanding of database concepts – oracle, mssql, mysql/maria, postgre, mongo.
- Scripting skills (python, powershell, bash)
- JIRA/Confluence administration experience is a plus
- Good understanding of Service Desk, Support and Problem Management practices.
- Very stable work environment within the biggest credit service management company in Europe which is recognized as an undisputed market leader;
- Experience working in an international company with offices around the world.
- Experience working with large and complicated enterprise systems
- Social security and benefits (including health insurance, etc.);
- Monthly gross salary from EUR 2200 to EUR 3400;
- Team building events and sports activities.