This is the job.
- To setup, organize and ensure successful delivery of different size of projects in Intrum;
- To have budget, time, quality accountability of the project;
- To work with business on defining and setting project scope;
- To create a performing team that can ensure successful delivery including skills management and if required - recruitment;
- To introduce and follow-up KPIs.
- To ensure internal and external reporting.
- Excellent English both written and spoken;
- Knowledge and experience in different delivery methodologies both from agile and waterfall worlds;
- Experience in IT in managerial positions more then 2 years preferably in agile environment;
- Experience working with vendors;
- Very good knowledge of software development life-cycle preferably with experience as a specialist either as developer or tester or analyst, etc.
- Very stable work environment within the biggest credit service management company in Europe which is recognized as an undisputed market leader;
- Social security and benefits (including health insurance, etc.);
- Monthly gross salary from 2500 EUR to 4500 EUR;
- Team building events and sports activities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote work possibility.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
MEKLĒJAM IT PROJEKTU VADĪTĀJU