This is the job.
- Ensure that all working processes for team to be productive are in place;
- Capacity and budget planning for the team;
- Team’s formation and development;
- Team members professional growth;
- Coach the team in self-organization and cross-functionality;
- Identify performance issues and come up with corrective actions on both - team and team members level;
- Achieve a predictable and sustainable team’s velocity;
- Facilitate the removal of the team level impediments;
- Train the client around the agreed way of working and support them to maximize the business value.
- Excellent English both written and spoken;
- Knowledge and experience in different delivery methodologies both from agile and waterfall worlds;
- Experience in IT in managerial positions more then 2 years preferably in agile environment;
- Very good knowledge of software development life-cycle preferably with experience as a specialist either as developer, tester or analyst, etc.
- Very stable work environment within the biggest credit service management company in Europe which is recognized as an undisputed market leader;
- Social security and benefits (including health insurance, etc.);
- Monthly gross salary from 2500 EUR to 3500 EUR;
- Team building events and sports activities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote work possibility.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
Project Manager / Team Lead SENIOR IT PROJECT MANAGER