Are you curious about making sense of our security posture, risks, and compliance…?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to a smart and unified information security assurance program and control attestation procedures,
- Design and improve how security risks, security performance and security compliance are measured, monitored, evaluated and reported on,
- Improve security language towards different stakeholders and target-audience by optimising metrics, dashboards and key messages, leveraging deep insights and a data-centric security approach,
- Work alongside security and IT professionals in an international environment and interact and communicate with stakeholders across the bank
- Demonstrated experience in information security assurance and conducting information security audits and reviews based on financial services relevant standards and regulations,
- Demonstrated experience in developing an enterprise-wide information security assurance program, testing framework, audit scheme or similar
- Demonstrated experience in developing approach to measure, monitor and report on information security risks, performance, and compliance, such as maintaining information security metrics, KPIs, KCIs, and KRIs
- Experience from leading GRC tools and proficiency in data analytics and BI tools,
- Demonstrated experience in excellent communication and stakeholder management,
- Be team-player yet have the ability to be highly independent, as well as being a thorough, structured and humble, yet a curious and confident problem-solver
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly responsible for the foundation for how monitor, follow-up and report on information security. You will be a key player in developing the core of the group's information security assurance approach into an efficient, transparent, and trustworthy program.
Swedbank is moving into a more digital, data-driven, and outcome-focused costume, and thus it is crucial that security in general, but assurance in particular is also changing with the same pace and in the same direction. Reporting is the most important tool for storytelling and provide confidence to specialists, executives, auditors, and supervisors. We take on agile ways of working, using data-driven assessment models, focus on increased automation and decreased manual processing, and a focus on innovation and continual improvements.” Sam Graflund Wallentin, your future managerWe look forward to receiving your application by 24.01.2022.
Location: Sundbyberg, Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius
Recruiting manager: Sam Graflund Wallentin, +46730591563
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Gun Österberg, +46 85 85 95 251
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 2900-4300 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2500-3700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3000-4500 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We want to inform you that the recruitment process may be delayed due to Christmas holidays.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or...