On Air Entertainment is seeking a skilled Systems Engineer Team Lead (Linux/Windows).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Deep knowledge of Linux systems;
- Experience with Windows Servers management;
- Maintaining and developing documentation and instructions;
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation;
- Strong Ansible knowledge;
- Ability to organize others;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good soft skills.
- Lead the team of System Engineers, which will be responsible for on-premises and cloud VMs Linux and Windows systems installation and health;
- Implement convenient and practical Infrastructure as a code (IaC), systems management, using ansible;
- Perform analyses of systems, hardware or software to uncover issues and solve problems;
- Debug and fix complex system defects;
- Install new software releases and system upgrades, evaluate and install OS patches and resolve software related issues.
The team & ways we work:
- Start-up culture, allowing for creativity and trying new things;
- We work in self-organising agile teams;
- Teams have all the support from infrastructure, business, technology, and leadership;
- We’re open and transparent in decision making: everyone has a voice, new ideas are always welcome;
- Constant feedback and support to individuals;
- We value results over process and tools;
- We value teamwork, so the best candidates are team players ready to own their work from the start to the end.
- Annual vacation - 25 paid days
- Health insurance
- Trainings and conferences support
- Flexible in remote and office work