C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga and currently,
we invite a Compliance Specialist to join our Compliance and Operations Department.
Professional skills and qualification:
• Bachelor’s degree (or equal degree) in computer science, management, quality management or relevant;
• Experience in different kind of documentation preparation (reports, notes, reviews, etc.);
• Understanding of process definition and process approach;
• Analytical thinking, accuracy and sense of responsibility;
• Good organizational and commutation skills;
• Good literacy of MS Office;
• Perfect knowledge of English both written and verbal and Latvian. Good knowledge of Russian.
We will consider as advantage:
• Work experience in similar positions or function;
• Knowledge of Agile basic principles;
• Knowledge of ISO family standards (e.g. QMS, EnMS).
• Provide necessary consultation and support to projects in terms of Company-defined processes and documentation;
• Prepare different kind of documentation and communicate them to the relevant stakeholders;
• Participate in creation, review, updates of process-related documentation (procedures, guidelines, templates etc.);
• Participate in maintenance of Company data;
• Perform internal process audits based on ISO Standards used within Company.
• Other tasks within scope of department defined by Company.
• Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
• Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
• Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
• Career growth and opportunities for development;
• Regular company and team building events;
• Opportunity to work in office and remotely.
Monthly salary (gross): 1300.00 to2000.00 EUR
Sludinājumu latvieu valodā var apskatīt šeit: