The Hampton brand is an award-winning leader in the mid-priced hotel segment, offering warm surroundings, friendly service culture, and personality, defined as “Hamptonality,” supported by its 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. High-quality accommodations, in-room conveniences, and the latest technology, combined with numerous locations and consistent offerings, have made Hampton a leader in its segment and one of the fastest-growing hotel brands.
This three-star hotel is located nearby Riga International airport and will support passengers who have early morning flights, unexpected flight delays, and travelers who seek an optimal hotel price and quality relationship for a longer stay.
We are seeking a dynamic Housekeeping Manager to join our pre-opening team.
You have a proven track record of success as a Housekeeping Manager Manager and you want to grow, taking your career to the next level. As Housekeeping Manager for Hampton by Hilton – Riga Airport, you’ll have the opportunity to apply what you know, strengthen as a leader, and much more.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
• Guest oriented with focus on personalized service
• Hands on approach running the operation
• Ability to work under pressure in a diverse multicultural team
• Ability to manage staffing and meet financial targets
• Fluent in English language and Latvian
• Knowledge of Opera is beneficial
• Ensures the standards of cleanliness and appearance for all housekeeping areas, which include but not limited to; guest rooms, back of house, and public areas.
• Performs opening and closing shift procedures.
• Creating and adjusting daily shift schedules for the week.
• Conducts frequent inspections in all guest rooms, hallways and related back of house space in order to maintain a high level of cleanliness.
• Determines times for daily, weekly and monthly cleaning tasks, as well as special projects and cleaning requests, to ensure completion.
• Provides clear direction, establishes goals and appropriate time frames, manages overall guest satisfaction, and monitors progress to achieve desired results.
• Must focus on key drivers of employee engagement and guest satisfaction.
• Responsible for employee coaching, counseling, disciplines and performance reviews.
• Ensures staff is equipped with all tools to serve the guests’ needs, which include, but is not limited to: making yourself available for staff by consistently walking floors, answering questions, following up with employees to get questions answered, addressing issues and concerns, giving clear expectations and directions for tasks and assignments.
• Responsible for addressing guest issues.
• Maintains a strong working relationship with fellow managers other departments to enhance the guest experience.
• Working with the Administration and Training Managers on training initiatives and staff development plans.