The Hampton brand is an award-winning leader in the mid-priced hotel segment, offering warm surroundings, friendly service culture, and personality, defined as “Hamptonality,” supported by its 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. High-quality accommodations, in-room conveniences, and the latest technology, combined with numerous locations and consistent offerings, have made Hampton a leader in its segment and one of the fastest-growing hotel brands.
This three-star hotel is located nearby Riga International airport and will support passengers who have early morning flights, unexpected flight delays, and travelers who seek an optimal hotel price and quality relationship for a longer stay.
We are seeking a dynamic Accounting Manager to join our pre-opening team.
You have a proven track record of success as a Accounting Manager and you want to grow, taking your career to the next level. As Accoutning Manager for Hampton by Hilton – Riga Airport, you’ll have the opportunity to apply what you know, strengthen as a leader, and much more.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to work under pressure in a diverse multicultural team
• Fluent in English language and Latvian
• Knowledge of Opera is beneficial
• Responsibility to fully audit and reconcile all revenues and statistics posted via PMS and issue daily and weekly revenue reports to management on a timely basis.
• Reconciling the credit cards and overall banking from the PMS and investigating any discrepancies.
• Responsibility for compliance to the Food and Beverage control system
• Ensure adherence to credit control policy and that allowances are authorized and processed as per policy.
• To ensure that all financial procedures are adhered to by the individual revenue centres
• Participates to the annual budgeting process and assists Corporate with forecasting and variance analysis process;
• Proactively identifies potential weaknesses in the internal control environment and provide constructive recommendations to the management of Corporate Finance.
• Coordinates with the auditors to complete annual external audit on time;
• Review AR and AP entries
• Review cash collection entries
• Review compliance of invoices with local tax requirements
• Manages payroll process efficiently to make sure all associates receive their pay accurately and timely. Coordinates with outside payroll company.