The Hampton brand is an award-winning leader in the mid-priced hotel segment, offering warm surroundings, friendly service culture, and personality, defined as “Hamptonality,” supported by its 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. High-quality accommodations, in-room conveniences, and the latest technology, combined with numerous locations and consistent offerings, have made Hampton a leader in its segment and one of the fastest-growing hotel brands.
This three-star hotel is located nearby Riga International airport and will support passengers who have early morning flights, unexpected flight delays, and travelers who seek an optimal hotel price and quality relationship for a longer stay.
We are seeking a dynamic Maintenance Manager to join our pre-opening team.
You have a proven track record of success as a Maintenance Manager and you want to grow, taking your career to the next level.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Guest oriented with focus on personalized service
• Hands on approach
• Ability to work under pressure in a diverse multicultural team
• Fluent in English language and Latvian
• Daily operations including fixing all guest and operational problems
• Forward planning in carrying out repairs, maintenance measures & quality assurances
• Ensure that all of the hotel's own equipment is in order, clean and complete
• Establishing & Optimising of the workflow within the Maintenance Department
• Monitoring the cost budget within the department
• Communication, coordination & cooperation with authorities & organisations
• Procurement of consumables, technical equipment, spare parts for machinery, devices & hotel equipment
• Keep up to date records ready for the quarterly inspection of the systems
• Responsible for all health & safety related testing, legislation and compliance
• Create fire procedures & log plans & all associated documentation for fire compliance