The Hampton brand is an award-winning leader in the mid-priced hotel segment, offering warm surroundings, friendly service culture, and personality, defined as “Hamptonality,” supported by its 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. High-quality accommodations, in-room conveniences, and the latest technology, combined with numerous locations and consistent offerings, have made Hampton a leader in its segment and one of the fastest-growing hotel brands.
This three-star hotel is located nearby Riga International airport and will support passengers who have early morning flights, unexpected flight delays, and travelers who seek an optimal hotel price and quality relationship for a longer stay.
We are seeking a dynamic Food and Beverage Manager to join our pre-opening team.
You have a proven track record of success as a Food and Beverage Manager and you want to grow, taking your career to the next level. As Food and Beverage Manager for Hampton by Hilton – Riga Airport, you’ll have the opportunity to apply what you know, strengthen as a leader, and much more.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Guest oriented with focus on personalized service
• Hands on approach running the operation as pro-active host
• Ability to work under pressure in a diverse multicultural team
• Ability to manage staffing and meet financial targets
• Fluent in English language and Latvian
• Knowledge of Micros
• Ensuring all resources are available to staff to enable them to perform their tasks in a proper and timely manner;
• Taking part in the service - informing guests of the menu, assisting with drink- and dinner choices, taking orders, communicating with kitchen, preparing drinks & simple snacks and serving of dishes;
• Monitoring accurate execution of HACCP guidelines, fire safety policy and working conditions;
• Setting up yearly restaurant plan and corresponding budget;
• Monitoring costs suppliers – identifying opportunities to reduce costs;
• Responsible for recruitment of talent;
• Responsible for proper onboarding of temporary and permanent staff;
• Arranging for training and development opportunities for staff;
• Scheduling of staff according to business and staff needs
• Responsible for proper Performance Management of all restaurant staff – including goal setting, mid-year & year-end review conversations.