We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking person to the position of a Reservations Supervisor for Hampton by Hilton Riga Airport hotel operated by Apex Alliance Hotel Management Company.
The Reservations Supervisor plays an important role in generating revenue for the hotel. So, your daily tasks will involve following sales strategies, listening and communicating effectively with a wide range of callers, emailers, closing sales, and inputting detailed information into the reservations and/or property management systems as well as active participation in revenue management related routines (including but not limiting to daily/monthly calls with the Corporate office)..
• Process reservation requests, changes and cancellations received by phone, email and from sales team, both transient and groups
• Maximize rate for all reservations, and use up-selling techniques
• Maintain good knowledge of the hotel & its outlets, products, offerings and hours of operation
• Ensure all reservations and revenue related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity
• Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by corporate Director of Revenue management
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Latvian, Russian and English
• Organized and detail oriented
• Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm, professional manner
• Experience in front desk or reservations department
• Knowledge of Opera PMS