The Hampton brand is an award-winning leader in the mid-priced hotel segment, offering warm surroundings, friendly service culture, and personality, defined as “Hamptonality,” supported by its 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. High-quality accommodations, in-room conveniences, and the latest technology, combined with numerous locations and consistent offerings, have made Hampton a leader in its segment and one of the fastest-growing hotel brands.
This three-star hotel is located nearby Riga International airport and will support passengers who have early morning flights, unexpected flight delays, and travelers who seek an optimal hotel price and quality relationship for a longer stay.
We are seeking a dynamic Front Office Manager to join our pre-opening team.
You have a proven track record of success as a Front Office Manager and you want to grow, taking your career to the next level. As Front Office Manager for Hampton by Hilton – Riga Airport, you’ll have the opportunity to apply what you know, strengthen as a leader, and much more.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Guest oriented with focus on personalized service
• Hands on approach running the operation as pro-active host
• Ability to work under pressure in a diverse multicultural team
• Ability to manage staffing and meet financial targets
• Fluent in English language and Latvian
• Knowledge of Opera is beneficial
• Responsible for all Front Office functions and staff
• Reviews daily arrivals, VIPs, guest requests, special requirements and coordinates and follows-up with Housekeeping and F&B Departments the needs of guests
• Strives to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction
• Successfully executes guest arrival and departure procedures, registration and cashiering functions
• Maximizes the financial performance of the department
• Assists Reservations Department wherever necessary