SMART CONTRACT DEVELOPER - SOLIDITY
Blockvis is a recognized provider of custom blockchain solutions. We offer various blockchain development services: wallet service development, blockchain technology consulting, smart-contract development and audit.
We are looking for an experienced blockchain engineer to join the development team.
- Developing Smart Contracts and DAPPs for various blockchains;
- Research new protocols, smart contracts security standards and integration practices;
- Configuring blockchain nodes and clients;
- Documenting application changes and developing updates;
- Communication with internal and external project stakeholders.
Knowledge and Experience
- 2+ years of relevant work experience as a backend developer, devops or blockchain developer;
- Strong knowledge of Solidity or Rust language;
- Good understanding of blockchain concepts;
- Experience writing high-quality, well-tested Solidity Smart Contracts.
Considered as advantage
- Experience with contract development toolkit i.e. HardHat (Truffle), Waffle, Typechain;
- Strong knowledge of Typescript;
- Understanding of cryptography and modern encryption methods;
- Passionate about the DeFi/Decentralized Finance space.