From small businesses to some of the world's best-known brands, our clients count on reliable financial statements, information and processes to inform their ongoing strategies.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to create a truly exceptional experience at EY.
We will empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our couching and training programs, you will develop the skillset you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
Your key responsibilities:
- Assisting in the execution of audit procedures;
- Analysing and reviewing financial documentation and other data;
- Collaborating with team members and clients.
Skills and attributes for success
Analytical and critical thinking abilities, as well as excellent teamwork and communication skills, would be valuable assets that would help you succeed.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Excellent Latvian and English language skills;
- Knowledge of accounting principles;
- Motivation to start a career in professional services;
- Good communication skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Positive and professional attitude.
What we look for
A team player with a high level of responsibility who is driven to improve personal and technical skills through training, experience, and coaching.
To our Interns we offer:
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world;
- More rapid growth than ever before with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues;
- Excellent opportunities for training and development, both through established programs and on-the-job training, to develop new skills and advance your career;
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in the way that is best for you.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.