The rapidly growing Forensic Technology and Data Services services is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity in our Baltic Forensics team!
Your key responsibilities:
- Demonstrate full ownership of projects that enables the team to deliver in line with the set deadlines and quality standards;
- Be able to delegate relevant tasks to junior team members as well as mentor them and perform quality control;
- Be able to successfully execute complex data or subject matter related tasks related to Fraud investigations, Compliance, Internal Control, AML/CFTP and sanctions;
- Handle a large amount of structured and unstructured data from a variety of data sources;
- Carry out reactive and proactive data analysis of large datasets using a range of technologies;
- Apply analytic techniques and develop algorithms to detect, respond, prevent, continually monitor, and investigate potentially improper transactions for the risks of fraud, bribery & corruption, misconduct or financial crime;
- Work with business stakeholders, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, lawyers, and regulatory authorities;
- Plan project execution and oversee budget;
- Continuously develop personal Technical skills as well as Finance, AML, Compliance subject matter knowledge.
- Excellent Excel and either SQL or Python skills;
- Successful track record in the field of Data Analytics or Big4 or Banking industry;
- Good understanding of finance and accounting principles;
- Passion for Data Analytics and willingness to bring business value adding information;
- Strong initiative and willingness for continuous self-development;
- Comfortable working in dynamic and uncertain conditions;
- Strong communication skills, as well as analytical and critical thinking;
- Other technical skills will be considered an advantage, i.e. Power BI;
- Prior experience in the field of AML, Compliance, Banking, Fraud investigations will be considered an advantage;
- Education in one of the fields: Finance and Business, Physics Mathematics and Statistics, IT;
- Excellent Latvian and English skills.
What working at EY offers
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
- Opportunity to work on a Pan-Baltic scale in our international team;
- A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world;
- Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues;
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career;
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.