Join our team as a Senior Analyst!
Our Operational Risk Department is looking for a Senior Analyst in Operational Continuity area, who would facilitate implementation of Luminor’s resolution strategy from an operational point of view in line with the external requirements set by the Single Resolution Board.
This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best in you!
- Implementing Luminor’s resolution strategy from an operational point of view
- Working with key stakeholders to manage the implementation of the resolution strategy
- Developing improvements in operational continuity & resilience governance, framework documents and procedures
- Preparing briefings and presentations on the topic as required, and offer strategic guidance to senior managers when needed
- Identifying gaps, and drawing conclusions to advise on the development of an appropriate plan
- Maintain and assure compliance with all policies and procedures, as well as all applicable regulatory requirements
Skills and experience:
- Prior experience in managing implementation of legal requirements in an organization
- Higher education in a field relevant to the position (i.e., law, business administration)
- Excellent English language skills (spoken and written)
- Proven knowledge of the banking and financial industry and related regulations will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple assignments
- Previous experience working with operational continuity in resolution & recovery planning will be considered an advantage
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities to innovate, as we build a bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
- A salary range for this position at 2100-3100 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
Application deadline is 25th of January
In case of questions please feel free to contact: hiring manager email@example.com or HR partner firstname.lastname@example.org.