Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
- Provide office support services to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within Evolution office
- Greet, assist, and/or direct the public to the appropriate host employee
- Deal with incoming/outgoing correspondence in line with the policy, sign for deliveries, receive/register and send mails and cargos from/to company parties or partners
- Manage Biometric (finger-print) system, taxi service, visitors’ sign-up system and register visitors in line with the policy
- Cooperate with Security
- Coordinate and maintain administrative records such as staff parking, parking for guests and subcontractors etc.
- Maintain the condition of the office and arrange necessary technical repairs via ticketing system, manage performance
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Take care of maintaining office in terms of construction works/repainting works, furniture inventory/selling/utilization/ordering and maintenance of existing
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences, and conference telephone calls, ensure availability of office supplies in meeting rooms
- Deal with customer complaints or issues.
- Secondary education
- At least 1 year in office management field or previous experience in a similar role will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent knowledge of English and Latvian, Russian language will be considered as an advantage
- High sense of responsibility, punctuality, accuracy, and attention to details
- Ability to accurately fulfill the direct management orders and work tasks
- Tact and discretion for dealing with confidential information
- Multitasking - flexible and adaptable approach to work, the ability to work with fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team, great communication skills.
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone & coverage
- Gym on site
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Work within a dynamic international team
- Career opportunities all over the world
- Friendly environment.