What we are looking for:
- International experience in HR Operations or in a similar position for at least two years.
- Previous experience in overseas recruiting (preferably in Africa region).
- English proficiency of at least C1 is required.
- Professional certification will be considered an advantage.
What you will be expected to do:
- Drafting of job requirements.
- Personnel sourcing and recruitment.
- Employee onboarding / offboarding.
- Performance evaluation during the probationary period.
- Maintaining of the HR database: employee position, contact information, salary size, CV, etc.
- Control of payment of wages, rent payments, meals for employees, etc.
- Maintenance of the salary fund, its optimization. Optimization of office expenses.
- Development of a unified code of conduct for employees; implementation of corporate standards.
- Annual monitoring of market changes in wages for key positions (indexation).
- Implementation and maintenance of a KPI system for employees in the local offices; as well as KPI calculations.
- Control over the procurement procedures for equipment, construction / repair work.
- Implementation of standards for compensation of business trips to the 3 specified groups: air flights, hotels, travel expenses, travel expenses, etc. Assistance with route planning. Selection of the best options in terms of price / quality ratio within the framework of the developed standards.
- Budget planning and budget allocation for business trips.
- Full support for the employees' relocation.
What we can offer:
- A highly competitive salary. Starting from 1700 EUR gross, but the final offer will depend on the candidate’s prior experience.
- Amazing health insurance policy.
- 100% paid for gym and pool membership or any other sports activity (including billiards, darts, and bowling).
- A fun, young, friendly, international team.
- A chance to develop both as a professional and as a human being.
- A great, laid-back office environment in Riga.
- Free snacks and coffee.
- Free parking spaces near the office.