Are you passionate about coding in Python?With us you have the opportunity to:
- Contribute into designing and building database platform self-service;
- Help organization by developing solutions for automation;
- Secure availability of one our core platform services.
- Previous experience with Shell scripting, Python and Ansible in Linux environment;
- Able to design automation workflows by using and building REST API-s;
- Good analytical skills to come up with use cases for automation;
- Result and quality-oriented mindset;
- A global vision how infrastructure interacts with software is expected;
- Successfully completed a degree in a relevant subject (or in acquisition) or equivalent in work experience;
- Proactive team player with good communication skills (fluent in English).
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and ...
work in an international organization, where you can apply your knowledge in creating relevant, efficient and innovative services for our clients. We offer you broad development and learning possibilities under professional leaders, we value healthy lifestyle culture and a work-life balance. When people grow – businesses and society grow." Kati Urbala, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 23.01.2022 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Recruiting manager: (Kati Urbala, phone number with country code +372 5166392)
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-4900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2900-4400 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.