Scandiweb is an eCommerce Agency that started its journey in Latvia with two entrepreneurs sitting in a small room. Until now, many worldly companies have chosen our eCommerce solutions - Jaguar, New York Times, Walmart, AirBaltic, Buff, The Met Museum, BMW, Puma, and the list goes on.
Millions of people use our solutions every day - when they buy a new car, a wedding ring, funny socks, or even condoms! Yeah, we have worked with HappySocks and Durex, too!
We are constantly looking for energetic and motivated individuals who are interested in reaching new goals and growing professionally.
Whom are we looking for?
- A person who has skills in data collection, analysis, and visualization
- Basic knowledge in Python libraries (e.g. Requests and Pandas)
- Knowledge and experience in SQL and JSON syntaxes
- Familiar with PostgreSQL databases
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
As an additional advantage:
- Understanding of front-end technologies (HTML5, CSS3)
- Experience with Python libraries Flask and Matplotlib
- Previous experience as a Data Engineer
Day to day duties will be data engineering:
- Data automatized collection and analysis (they should be suited to provided tasks)
- Checking and improving existing scripts
- Work with Excel and Google Sheets - tables, graphs, charts
NOTE! You must have the basic knowledge and be willing to learn. We will guide you through and teach what is missing!
- Active and interesting Online Office - games, gatherings, discussions, activities
- Crowdbonus - every month colleagues reward each other
- Optional flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Language course coverage
- Commitment to your professional growth - we'll provide you with necessary courses, learning materials, and mentorship to support your growth
- and more! You will find it out when you join the interview!