* Minimum of two years of experience in an affiliates role with a solid understanding of the affiliate industry
* Fluent English. Other languages will be considered an advantage
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in one-on-one settings or in groups and teams
* Good listening, observation and learning skills
* Purpose and results-driven with an ability to accomplish tasks on deadlines
* Demonstrated proficiency with numbers and data
* Able to work collaboratively across teams
* BA/BS Degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred
* Identify and recruit new affiliates through various approaches including social networks, marketplace sites, etc.
* Re-engage inactive affiliates and deepen relationship with existing affiliates
* Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for affiliates
* Maintain direct communication and recommend new campaigns for affiliates and provide performance feedback
* Monitor affiliate activity, analyse performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance
* Proactively monitor traffic sources to determine which affiliates should be prioritised and focused on
* Present reports for relevant program metrics such as number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, number of conversions generated per affiliate, etc.
* Supply occasional creative juice and ideas related to affiliate marketing
What we offer
* A highly competitive salary.
* Amazing health insurance policy.
* Compensation for glasses or contact lenses
* 100% paid for gym and pool membership or any other sports activity (including billiards, darts, and bowling).
* A fun, young, friendly, international team.
* A chance to develop both as a professional and as a human being.
* A great, laid-back office environment in Riga.
* Free snacks and coffee.
* Free parking spaces near the office.