Are you passionate about using data, marketing technology & customer insight?
Imagine a bank that would offer you a good leasing deal when you just started to look for a car. A bank that would make it easy for you to save some money. Or simply reminds about your card ending date. This is exactly the job of the Project Manager in the Customer Value Communication team!
Our team goal is to enhance private customer experiences by delivering relevant personal messages where and when the customer engages with the bank. We design, execute, measure and optimize multichannel marketing campaigns for more than 2 million private customers in three countries – Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Plan and run marketing automation projects: working on the concept, defining target customer groups, channel mix strategy, supporting offer development, executing offer testing and optimization;
- Cooperate with sales & marketing, product specialists, analysts, layers, digital experts and developers from Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- Great project management, cooperation and communication skills;
- Good English and at least one Baltic language (Estonian, Latvian or Lithuanian);
- Ability to reason logically, interpret data and turn them into business action, details should matter to you;
- Strong sense of ownership, problem-solving and determination to get things done;
- Ability to step into customer “shoes”.
It would be a benefit:
- Experience in leading projects in an international environment;
- Experience with digital media & direct marketing (e.g. email marketing, social media advertising, google ads, calling lists, etc.);
- Experience with Swedbank internal systems (STAR, CM, BO reports, Sharepoint, Jira);
- Understanding of Swedbank products for private customers and data.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and ...
have a chance to start your journey in a new fastly emerging area of Marketing automation. We offer you the opportunity to have a real impact on business, as well as play an important role when enhancing offering with new technology as well as ways of working“. Aurelija Lapėnaitė-Sytė, hiring manager.We look forward to your application at 28.01.2022 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1500-2200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1700-2600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1700-2500 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 1000 – 1400
Beigu termiņš: 03.06.2022
Beigu termiņš: 29.05.2022
€ 800 – 900
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2022