• Highly organized with attention to details;
• Good project and time management skills;
• Expert level verbal, written, and computer skills;
• Must be a team player;
• Must be able to work well under pressure;
• Quotation experience would be an advantage;
• Previous aviation experience in an equivalent role as MRO Project / Cost Administration or Planning / Production;
• MRO Project Supervision and EASA Part M, Part 145 knowledge would constitute a strong advantage;
• Excellent English (both: written and spoken);
• Good Latvian and Russian language.
• Capture, understand and communicate customer scope of work, develop pricing, draft proposals and final quotations;
• Ensuring the proposals are concise, accurate and answering all Customer requirements;
• Release quotes to customer and support subsequent technical discussion and negotiation;
• Proposals transfer to internal Work Packages for execution;
• Create job cards to satisfy both internal procedures and customer requirements;
• Plan, monitor internal project preparation in collaboration with Project Supervisors and logistics department;
• Ensure project results meet requirements regarding schedule and cost. Monitor schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions;
• Liaison with Project Managers, Workshops, Logistics, Sales, Billing and Accounting;
• Preliminary invoice preparation;
• If required, work autonomously within established procedures and practices.
• Health insurance after probation period;
• Corporate events;
• Professional development opportunities;
• Friendly environment.