Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
- Assists New Markets Compliance team in various administrative tasks;
- Active participation in new markets entry meetings, including handling general clerical tasks;
- Provide support in preparing project documents;
- Manage spreadsheets to keep track of Regulatory contracts;
- Assist with SharePoint database enhancements/change requests;
- Assist with JIRA enhancements/change requests;
- Work collaboratively with other departments to help solve clerical issues.
- Good level of computer skills and experience in spreadsheets;
- Highly organized;
- Comfort multitasking and handling multiple requests from different individuals and departments;
- Commercial mindset and business acumen;
- Adaptable and agile, can work in a fast-paced environment and respond and re-prioritize; quickly when internal or external changes demand;
- Possess analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving mindset;
- Secondary education or professional experience relevant to the job.
- Challenging work in a dynamic international team;
- Health insurance and other benefits.
- Professional and personal development.
- Opportunities to progress within the company.
- Reliable and friendly colleagues.