Are you passionate about managing company's procurement activities and supporting stakeholders in their purchasing projects?
We are now looking for a driven, experienced and business oriented Purchase project manager with strong skills and focus on results and with responsibility to manage purchases!In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Manage daily purchasing projects and processes, incl. but not limited to defining the tactics, preparing and conducting RFI/ RFP/ RFQs and suggesting an actions in a proactive manner, participating in choosing the best product and/or service supplier for Bank, negotiating contracts etc.
- Make sure that every purchasing activity and process is compliant with Banks internal regulations;
- Advice/ consult stakeholders on purchasing process related topics;
- Prepare all needed documentation and reports for and from purchasing activities and processes;
- Suggest and support improvement of purchasing processes and systems;
- Participate in Baltic level purchasing activities and processes.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
- successful previous experience in operational purchasing, procurement manager, project manager role;
- demonstrated excellence in written and oral communication, excellent presenting skills;
- very good knowledge of Latvian and English, both verbal and written;
- ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment and deliver results;
- Problem solving – ability to take initiative to solve upcoming problems, “can do” attitude;
- well-developed skills in MS office (e.g. Excel).
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects and focusing on analysis and business driven purchasing that will substantially contribute to value creation. In your role as Purchase project manager you will work closely together with your team colleagues and with managers and specialists as well as managers and experts within the Business. We believe in freedom under responsibility and foresee that you work independently, but also as part of a team where everyone shall feel involved. Our team is the community where we share knowledge and where you always shall feel confident where you can discuss and solve problems and challenges together. If you are interested, use this chance to become a part of our team!", Irina Gavrilova/ Group cross-country Purchase Manager
We look forward to your application at 30.01.2022 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1800-2700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.