Are you passionate about data analysis and reporting?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Analyse credit risk data and create reports that “tells the story behind the numbers”;
- Deepen your knowledge in IFRS9 reporting;
- Create reporting processes by adapting new regulations;
- Work alongside with our colleagues from the Baltic countries and Sweden and learn from them.
- Advanced MS Excel skills;
- Great attention to details not losing the sight of full picture;
- Fluent spoken and written English;
- Great communication/coordination skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Knowledge in the banking provisioning process or accounting principles (IFRS9) - advantage;
- Bank’s loan portfolio and related risk knowledge – strong advantage.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage."
If you are interested in reporting and reconciliation of loan portfolio developments and asset quality for different purposes, such as disclosures in interim and annual report, preparation of materials for management, communication with risk, regulatory and accounting specialists to monitor and interpret updates in regulations – lets meet and have a talk. Tomas Pribušauskas, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 06.02.2022 the latest.
Recruiting manager: (Tomas Pribušauskas, +37062481151)
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2000-3000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2250-3350 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
* * *