Join our team as a Senior Information Security Risk Officer!
The successful candidate will join Luminor’s Operational Risk Monitoring & Assurance team in Luminor’s Operational Risk Department. We are responsible for providing relevant independent information, analyses and expert judgement on risk exposures, as well as give advice on proposals and risk decisions made by Luminor’s business lines.
As the Senior Information Security Risk Officer, you will act as part of Luminor’s second line of defense and will independently monitor, challenge, and advise on the management of information security related risks across Luminor’s business. You will work closely with other members of the team to analyze existing risk mitigation strategies, cyber controls, identify control gaps and weaknesses, and suggest ways and means for improving them.
- Overseeing and challenging the controls implemented by the first line of defense and performing routine monitoring of information security risks
- Identifying, monitoring, analysing and measuring as well as managing and reporting on information security risks
- Contributing to independent risk reporting to Luminor’s management and regulatory authorities
- Overseeing incident and change management processes
- Understanding the external security environment and emerging trends to support information security risk management
- Contributing to other relevant elements of Luminor’s operational risk management framework
Skills and experience:
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience in information security area
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Familiarity with relevant information security standards, best practice, and guidelines (ISO27001, ISO22301, NIST)
- Advanced computer, network, and system knowledge and skills with a thorough understanding of security controls
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to effectively communicate security concepts and situations to audiences with varying levels of technical fluency
- Willingness to challenge conventional wisdom and ability to effectively articulate viewpoint
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently
Why Luminor? What we can offer you:
- Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and opportunities to innovate, as we build a bank together
- Varied opportunities to support your professional and personal development and growth
- A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- A collaborative and supportive team where you can create and implement ideas
- A salary range for this position at 2500-4500 EUR (Gross*), which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
Application deadline is 18th of February
In case of questions please feel free to contact: hiring manager email@example.com or HR partner firstname.lastname@example.org.