Are you passionate about database and coding?In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Make an impact in the biggest bank of the region by providing excellence in Oracle database services;
- Become an expert in database administration by ensuring system stability and efficiency, issue resolution, performing database patching and migration;
- Collaborate within an agile team to deliver top quality service;
- Become an expert and share your knowledge with others;
- Work in a modern and dynamic international environment.
- Experience with IT operations;
- Knowledge in Unix/Linux/Solaris operating systems;
- General understanding of relational databases;
- Basic knowledge of SQL commands;
- Successfully completed a degree in a relevant subject (or in acquisition) or equivalent in work experience;
- Proactive team player with good communication skills (fluent in English).
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and ...
work in an international organization, where you can apply your knowledge in creating relevant, efficient and innovative services for our clients. We offer you broad development and learning possibilities under professional leaders, we value healthy lifestyle culture and a work-life balance. When people grow – businesses and society grow." Kati Urbala, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at 31.01.2022 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2150-3250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2600-3900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2500-3800 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.