Are you passionate about corporate customer business, risk models and successfully leading cross-border projects?With us you have the opportunity to:
- Lead capital allocation and risk models related projects on Baltic Banking level and help steer similar projects from Baltic Banking Corporate Segment side;
- Be an expert regarding potential changes in capital allocation and risk models, including changes coming due to development of regulations;
- Help improve and impact Swedbank’s competitive position within corporate segment in all three Baltic countries;
- Work in an international team and successfully lead projects with experts from Baltics and Sweden;
- Share understanding and knowledge with Head of Division and Head of Baltic Banking Corporate Segment Management and the Management team as well as with local Corporate Heads.
- Knowledge about capital allocation, risk models (e.g. PD, LGD, scoring/rating models) and regulations impacting these areas;
- Understanding of corporate customer business, including credit risk assessment processes and customer pricing;
- Experience and capability of managing complex cross-border projects with counterparties from different areas;
- Analytical, problem solving, critical thinking skills, combined with strong planning and prioritizing competencies;
- Good command of spoken and written English and one of the local Baltic languages;
- University degree in Economics, Physics/Mathematics or similar or a great reason for not having one.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference."Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of high professionals and help shape the next chapters in corporate lending area. Your work will have an impact in helping better finance local businesses in Baltics and increase Swedbank’s competitive advantage within the corporate segment. You will have unique possibilities to grow and take on interesting challenges. Join a team of great colleagues and help make a difference! " Kaarel Raik, your future leaderWe look forward to your application at the latest 03.02.2022.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2800 - 4200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here!
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2550 - 3850 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3050 - 4550 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2700 – 3000
Beigu termiņš: 30.05.2022
€ 3500 – 4300
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2022
€ 3500 – 4000
Beigu termiņš: 17.06.2022