Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
We are seeking an experienced Junior Electronic Engineer to join our Research & Development team.
- Assist in the design, assembly, installation, testing, and maintenance of electronic equipment.
- Request and order needed equipment, tools, and materials.
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager or Senior R&D engineer.
- Replace colleagues during their vacations, sick leaves, and other absences. Replacement takes place during working time, and it is not considered as additional work.
- Bachelor's degree in electronics engineering.
- Preferable practical experience using design ECAD.
- 2+ years’ experience in electronics manufacturing.
- Previous experience in the same or similar role will be considered as an advantage.
- General awareness of different fields of technologies and physics.
- At least A2 (basic user) level of English knowledge.
- Skills for the operation of standard soldering and testing tools;
- High sense of responsibility.
- The ability to accurately fulfill the direct management orders and work tasks.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Gross monthly salary from 1300-1800 EUR
- Health insurance
- Mobile phone & coverage
- Excellent opportunity for personal and professional development
- Work within a dynamic international team
- Career opportunities all over the world
- Friendly environment.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2300 – 2600
Beigu termiņš: 31.05.2022
€ 1500 – 2600
Beigu termiņš: 02.06.2022
€ 1400 – 1800
Beigu termiņš: 25.05.2022