Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
The Consumer Engagement and Operations function is critical to achieving Philips objectives around best in class consumer experience.
This role is responsible for setting up and managing local consumer care processes, handling any tasks related to local consumer care area of business and accountable for solving consumers and trade customers inquiries and cases in line with the above mentioned processes and procedures. Additionally, the Consumer Engagement and Operations Specialist provides support and local expertise to the district and market processes, projects and tasks receiving assignments from District and Market Consumer Engagement and Operation Market roles.
In all consumer care channels: Contact Center, Social & Digital, Repair and Exchange network, including Self Service solutions:
- Support all consumer care channels to provide fast issue resolution and high consumer, Monitor the performance in all consumer care channels and suggest improvements
- Mange consumer disputes in cooperation with relevant stakeholders
- Review and analyse consumer feedback and provide actionable insights to relevant stakeholders
- Participate actively in quality monitoring process in order to assure compliance with local language and consumers’ needs
- Consumer Engagement and Operations operational tasks ( e.g. localization, support in Safety cases handling)
Trade customers relationships
- Maintain and develop cooperation with trade customers D2C care
- D2C post-purchase execution and management, support to develop operations
- Local Warehouse management (RABEN)
- Cooperation's w Marketing, Sales & Demand Planning Team
- Customer masterdata maintenance, reporting support
Single Point of Contact role:
- Close cooperation with CEER District North
- Daily cooperation with all vendors in the geo area of responsibility
- Contribution and active participation in MPRs, close cooperation with country commercial organization
- Resourceful and flexible in order to adapt to changing needs and balance multiple priorities
- Self-motivated, proactive team player
- Ability to execute tasks within a deadline oriented environment
- Solid communication skills, written and verbal
- Very good analytical skills, excellent command of Excel is a must
- Latvian and English language knowledge on intermediate or above level
- Entrepreneurial attitude and commercial focus
- Consumer focused approach
- Goal oriented - strong commitment to deliver results
- Tenacious achiever of business challenges - prepared to go over & above whenever required and having a ‘can do’ attitude
- A team player – strongly collaborative within all levels of the business, able to connect people and ideas
- Deliver on commitments
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way. Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There's a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Tev varētu interesēt arī:
€ 2200 – 3500
Beigu termiņš: 20.07.2022
Beigu termiņš: 30.07.2022
Beigu termiņš: 28.07.2022