FRONT - END DEVELOPER
C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga.
We are looking for Front - End Developer who will work side by side with experienced developers, helping to deliver efficient solutions to our clients. It will be up to you to decide which environment suits you best for today – working from home or office.
How your regular day in C.T. Co will look (responsibilities):
• Communicate with diverse team from all over the world;
• Develop comprehensive solutions hosted in Azure;
• Evolve existing products in close collaboration with client;
• Participate as presenter or attendee in weekly knowledge-sharing sessions;
• Work within multi-functional team in an agile setup.
We expect you are (requirements):
• Validated hands-on Azure environment and DevOps practices;
• Experienced in architecture design approaches;
• Willing to explore very depths of Angular framework;
• Problem solver with an open mind for the world of financial miracles;
• Team player;
• Highly proficient in English (reading /speaking / writing) to communicate briefly day-to day with clients;
We hope you are professional in (mandatory requirements):
• Healthy engineering practices (Unit-tests, debugging, linter);
We appreciate your experience with (advantages):
• GraphQL (Apollo client/server);
• NodeJS [V2];
• Angular framework: Angular 12+, TypeScript, NgRx, RxJs, SCSS;
• Databases (MongoDB );
• Azure cloud (understanding of PaaS, IaaS, CaaS, Serverless);
• and knowledge of architecture design (Web-components, Microservices architecture with microfrontends and backend-for-frontends services;
• DevOps - CI/CD pipelines, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform.
We offer the Benefits:
• Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
• Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
• Company sponsored professional trainings and certifications;
• Active/passive participation in professional international conferences;
• Career growth and opportunities for development;
• Regular company and team building events;
• Opportunity to work remotely.
Monthly salary (gross): 2000.00 to 5000.00 EUR*
*The above-mentioned remuneration is valid within the term of this job advertisement only and may vary depending on the potential candidate’s skills, qualification and experience.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: