C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga.
We are looking for .NET Full Stack Developer who is ready to be a part of a talented software team with experience in building high-performing, enterprise-grade applications; someone, who is motivated to develop efficient .NET code while keeping up with full software development life cycle from concept to testing.
Professional skills and qualifications:
- .NET Core/.NET 5;
- SQL Server;
- Test driven development;
- Understanding of SOLID design principles;
- REST API;
- Service Architecture (SOA/Microservices);
- Entity Framework.
As an advantage will be considered experience with the technologies:
- Azure (any other public cloud experience, e.g. AWS or GCP);
- Infrastructure management: PaaS, IaaS, CaaS, Serverlets;
- Authentication protocols (OAuth2.0, OpenID Connect, JWT);
- Continuous Integration / Deployment tools and practices;
- Infrastructure provisioning and configuration tools;
- Command line scripting (Shell/Bash/CMD/PowerShell);
- Other storage/caching/search engines (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Elasticsearch, etc.);
- Performance tuning;
- Messaging solutions (RabbitMQ, Kafka, Azure Message Bus/Event Hubs etc.).
Set of soft skills:
- Team player;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Good level in English reading/speaking/writing;
- Good understanding of Latvian and Russian.
Responsibilities (may vary depending on title level):
- Complete assigned software development tasks, document and test software code within defined time frames and according to the company/project standards;
- Review software code, report review results and implement required improvements;
- Work closely with software testing team and architecture team and assist them when required;
- Lead technical work-stream(s) and mentor subordinates, if any;
- Active participation in architectural and other discussions with client.
- Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
- Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
- Company sponsored professional trainings and certifications;
- Active/passive participation in professional international conferences;
- Career growth and opportunities for development;
- Regular company and team building events;
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Sludinājumu latviešu valodā var apskatīt šeit: