Evolution is a leading international B2B provider of games and services in online casino. Operating in the forefront of our industry, we offer a turn-key solution for casino operators. Our licensees’ players can move flawlessly between mobile, tablet and desktop to play slots or live casino, which feature real tables with real dealers in real time. Our innovative and high-quality offer includes brands like Evolution Live, Red Tiger and NetEnt, and multiple award-winning international player product favorites, such as Crazy Time, Lightning Roulette and Gonzo’s Quest. Evolution is listed on Nasdaq Nordic with a MCAP of EUR 20+BN.
Across our 20+ sites, we have 10 000+ people working in the fields of Product Innovation, Software Development, Game Presenters & Hosts, IT-support, Facility & Studio build as well as support services. Evolution provides a dynamic and creative work environment with a unique opportunity for the right people to enhance their skills and drive their passion. Our culture is rooted in Evolution’s core values ALIVE, do RIGHT and work TOGETHER and we operate guided by our vision to become the leading supplier of online casino in the world.
Purchasing Coordinator is responsible to organize and undertake purchases of equipment or services requested by managers within the Property & Studio Development Department. Responsibilities include, but are not limited, to:
- Monitor & process purchase requisitions and issue purchase orders
- Buy goods and/or services from established contracts/suppliers
- Carry out all purchasesa with a company credit card for the locations responsible
- Review and execute agreement drafts, purchase orders, tender, and other documents
- Ensure timely delivery of goods and services that meet quality, delivery and price terms
- Negotiate with suppliers on price and delivery terms
- Resolve commercial conflicts and coordinate quality claims with suppliers
- Perform market analysis and develop new cost-effective sources
- Maintain procurement data and documentation in accordance with internal procedures (e.g., Jira).
- At least 2 years of previous experience in procurement
- Interest and motivation to learn and develop within the Procurement field
- Proven experience in commercial terms negotiations
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English and Latvian
- Knowledge of MS NAV will be considered an advantage
- High attention to detail, self-driven, and able to identify the need for proactivity
- Analytical approach towards processes and procedures
- High sense of responsibility and ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management.
- Gross monthly salary starting from 1500 EUR and will be decided depending on experience
- Excellent environment for personal and professional development
- Working with the best online gaming companies in the world
- Health insurance and other benefits
- Challenging work within a dynamic international team
- Friendly and reliable colleagues.