Purpose of the job:
As the CFO you are responsible for Finance management and ensuring the execution of all relevant strategic objectives. You have the responsibility for legal and financial reporting and compliance for the legal entities in Latvia and Estonia.
You will proactively steer and control the business to, together with the management team, meet or exceed objectives for Vehicle sales, Service market and Retail, customer satisfaction and employee engagement. You will motivate, develop, and encourage excellent performance to drive profitability.
You will work in a fast and changing international environment, where you will be able to use your extensive business and customer focused skills. We expect you to be an experienced manager with proven leadership skills and have solid experience of the automotive industry including Retail. This includes an ability to network effectively across organization and to build enduring relationships. You have energy and drive as well as personal credibility and integrity. You should be a person who set ambitious goals and always strive to fulfill them - together with your team.
As CFO you report to the Managing Director of Volvo Truck Baltic North (and functionally to the CFO Central East & East) and are a member of the Management Team. The position is based in either Tallinn or Riga. Frequent travelling will be required.
Education and experience:
• University degree in Economics/Business Administration or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of demonstrated strong financial management and leadership experience
• Experience from sales and retail operations in the automotive industry
• Experience from different finance areas e.g., treasury, sales finance, and cash processes
• Knowledge of country specific financial and fiscal laws and regulations is preferable
Competencies and Skills:
• Strong leadership skills
• Business and customer-oriented mindset and networking skills
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong personal credibility and integrity
• Negotiation experience
• Ability to think and act strategically as well as tactically
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact and influence at all levels both internally and externally
• Strong team player
• Process driven and proactive way of working
• Advanced computer knowledge and an interest in digitalization and finance tools
• Excellent English skills
Darba pienākumu apraksts
• Business control including Management Reports
• Legal and financial reporting
• Credit and cash management
• Commercial risk management
• Internal control & compliance
• Preparation of Business Review material and secretary to the Board
• Coaching of direct reports and creating cross functional teamwork