Hypercell Games develops mobile games played by hundreds of millions of users around the globe.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, fun and amicable person that loves to work with people and has exceptional organisation and coordination skills.
You will have a real impact on the employees’ life in the office. You will have your voice to implement new well-being initiatives to maintain good and sustainable working environment.
Duties and responsibilities
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information;
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs (including such devices as coffee machine, water dispensers and others);
- Manage office supplies stock and proactively ordering additional necessary work equipment for employees;
- Arrange corporate events, hangouts for office and remote colleagues, gifts and etc.;
- Manage company`s event calendar (birthdays, anniversaries and etc.);
- Procuring office-related supplies and ensuring their arrival or pickup;
- Help to arrange travel and accommodations, help with relocation;
- Preparing necessary information and reports on topics related to office management.
What we expect
- At least 1-year work experience in a similar role;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while staying organized;
- Attention to detail;
- Desire to work in a dynamic growth environment;
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient in MS office, Google Drive files.
What we offer
- Opportunity to work on games played by millions of players;
- Dynamic and contemporary work environment;
- Office in the city center;
- Opportunity to grow and develop with the company;
- Health insurance after a probation period;
- Training and coaching sessions;
- Company events and team-building activities;
- Become a part of the IT-family.
Our new colleague will work part-time (24 hours a week) on-site in our office located on Dzirnavu street 41. Working time is flexible as long as everyone in the team has what they need.