You would join a team of 30+ people in accountancy! You would have supportive and open team members and possibility to grow wihin the company! If you are in line with Leinonen’s values – highly ethical, reliable, eager to improve, client oriented while being a great person – you are are on of them!
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Salary calculations for selected clients;
Coaching and developing assistant team members;
- Communication with clients;
- Updating payroll systems, accounting files, records, and schedules;
- Preparing internal and external report;
- Monitor paid and unpaid leaves;
- Process overtime earnings or holiday deductions.
- More than 3 years of experience in payroll;
- Good background with Latvian GAAP and tax laws;
- You speak fluent Latvian, at least B2 level of English is required;
- Good knowledge in MS Excel, accounting systems.
Nice to have skill:
- Experience with NAV, Edrana, SAP, SCALA.
- Salary consisting from base salary and yearly bonuss;
- Friendly work environment;
- Regular trainings, seminars paid by company;
- Hybrid module;
- International environment.
- Good coverage health insurance.