- Develop applications for financial & payment products;
- Update, repair, modify and develop existing software and generic applications;
- Adapt the program to new requirements;
- Consult manuals, periodicals, and technical reports
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code;
- Support and package deployment of releases;
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on time and within the budget;
- Document system internals.
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Developer;
- Extensive Knowledge of PHP – preferably with PHP 7/8;
- Experience with PHP frameworks – focus on Symfony;
- Extensive knowledge of SQL or NoSQL databases, preferably MySQL or Mongo DB;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Great communication and collaboration skills;
- Fluency in English, both: verbal and written;
- Experience in FinTech projects is a plus.
- Health insurance to support your well-being;
- Flexible work schedule – Hybrid work environment;
- Employee Share Option Plan;
- Fun work events;
- Positive atmosphere and great colleagues around you.