C.T.Co Ltd. is a Europe-oriented IT solutions and services provider, based in Riga, Latvia (EU) with a track record of delivering enterprise solutions to top global clients for more than 20 years. C.T.Co employs over 600 people in Riga.
We are looking for :
for Xamarin developer who is ready to be a part of a talented software team with experience in building high-performing, enterprise-grade applications; someone, who is motivated to develop efficient C# code while keeping up with full software development life cycle from concept to testing.
Professional skills and qualification:
• At least 5 years of overall software development expertise;
• At least 3 years of hands-on experience in design, architect, developing and delivering cross platform Xamarin.Android, Xamarin.iOS and Xamarin.Forms applications;
• Experience with REST services integration in mobile client;
• Must have experience with GIT source code control;
• Aware of the user interface guidelines (HIG);
• Ability to learn quickly and understand internal systems, procedures, and methodologies;
• Independent researching, solution finding, analysis and problem-solving skills and capabilities;
• Must have good communication skills and be people orientated;
• Good level in English reading/speaking/writing, and good understanding of Latvian and Russian.
As advantages will be considered:
• Hands-on experience in design and architect mobile back-end services;
• Experience in the technical team leader role;
• Deliver fully functional, cross-platform, and well-tested mobile application developed according to quality standards.
• Analyze, Design, Implement and Integrate functional requirements in existing solution.
• Working closely with analysts, designers, and the rest of the team members to achieve project and organizational objectives;
• Work collaboratively by proposing solutions and alternative point of views to problems;
• Code Reviews.
• Advantage of working in a large, stable and reliable company, which managed to keep a dynamic and friendly work environment;
• Experience in international projects for first-rate global companies;
• Attractive salary and compensation package (advanced health insurance, flexible cell phone compensation, etc.);
• Company sponsored professional trainings, certifications and conferences;
• Career growth and opportunities for development;
• Regular company and team building events;
• Opportunity to work remotely.
Monthly salary (gross) 2000.00 to 5000.00 EUR
Sludinājumu latvieu valodā var apskatīt šeit: