Giraffe360 subscription service enables real estate agents and brokers to sell properties online. We provide a camera that scans properties to create high-resolution photos, virtual tours, and high-accuracy floor plans. Our AI-based solution produces content that is managed and distributed all over the web. In 2019 and 2020 Giraffe360 has been selected as one of the top 100 Property Technology solutions in Europe and is servicing real estate agencies in 30 countries across the world as well as has raised more than £5M of venture funding. The company employs more than 160 people.
- Support our development teams by building, maintaining, and scaling infrastructure;
- Automate deployment on our production infrastructure hosted on AWS;
- Monitor the performance of systems in a cloud based environment;
- Simplify and improve processes for deploying new features and functionality;
- Develop and implement custom solutions for our development teams;
- Research and recommend new technologies and emerging operational practices.
- Experience with AWS;
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals;
- Experience with Linux environment;
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes and/or ECS;
- Experience with infrastructure automation, IaC, and CloudFormation;
- Ability to manage your time and tasks;
- Good written and spoken Latvian and English.
- Monthly salary 3500-4500 euro gross, depending on your work experience and skills;
- Opportunity to take part in an international growth-driven startup;
- All the resources required to perform your tasks;
- Flexible working hours;
- Professional development opportunity.
If you wish to be part of the Giraffe360 add your CV to “Apply”.
We will contact only those candidates, which will be nominated for the first online screening interviews.