Giraffe360 is offering a unique opportunity to be part of a new team of product analysts and UX designers to gain insights into the market and our customers. If you are ready to dive deep and create amazing user experiences - join the herd!
- Perform market research and collect customer feedback;
- Generate reports and visualize gathered data;
- Monitor product performance;
- Analyze market data, trends, and behaviors;
- Evaluate products and forecast performance;
- Collaborate with other product analysts, designers and product managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or related field;
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to manage your time and tasks;
- Good written and spoken Latvian and English.
- Monthly salary 1600-2200 euro gross, depending on your work experience and skills;
- Opportunity to take part in an international growth-driven startup;
- All the resources required to perform your tasks;
- Flexible working hours;
- Professional development opportunity.
If you’re up for the challenge, send us your resume and a cover letter in English or Latvian.