What do we expect from you?
- Bachelors or unfinished Bachelors degree;
- Punctuality and high sense of responsibility;
- Knowledge/experience in following would be desirable: installation and administration of Windows workstations;
- Equipment repair, diagnostics.
What will you do?
- Configuration and maintenance of office and studio equipment;
- Troubleshooting equipment failures, and solving day to day office users technical issues;
- Creation and management of user accounts;
- Basic networking tasks;
- Basic video equipment installation tasks;
- Providing IT support to office staff;
- Software maintenance and administration.
What do we offer?
- A friendly and supportive environment to work in
- Career and personal development opportunities
- State-of-art office in the city center
- Free parking
- Free manicure or barber service
- Health insurance
- Free gym membership
- Fairly the best coffee you've ever tried